- scrim or muslin or any open weave natural fabric
- wallpaper paste
- an old brush for the above
- a jar with a lid to put the paste in
- non-stick paper(baking parchment in the UK)
- pressed flowers,ephemera,scraps of fabric
- most important,a theme for your book.
Sunday, 15 August 2010
supplies list for online class-come and join us!
These are the supplies which will be needed for the ONLINE CLASS -a very small list isn't it?A sensible blog watcher pointed out to me that it could take a while to gather these together and take up the precious time available,so here it is,and thanks for seeing something I didn't.Just because I have masses of fabric scraps lying around, doesn't mean that the rest of the world does!