Thursday 16 February 2012

recent work

I've been enjoying myself, working through an online course written by Jude Hill of Spirit Cloth.I've gained some interesting new ideas to apply to my feltmaking, and had the piece so far completed on the back of the sofa,so I could work out what to do next.The sun came out and my cat magically appeared.
I think she likes it!
A detail of a section.I have used my naturally dyed fabrics, and what is best of all,tiny scraps of fabric which I am now so glad I saved.Progress is slow but pleasurable and the end result, when I have edged it with plain felt made using the new machine,will be a lovely warm blanket which has a history, and the approval of the cat.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wish that I were a cat...What a beautiful blanket your feline friend has chosen...Your cat definitely has excellent taste;-)))

    ReplyDelete