Thursday 17 May 2012

Cyanotypes

I've been busily testing my last year's cyanotype chemicals ,which I thought might be past their best and have found that they do still work, tho don't seem to be washing out to white as they should.The sun has been as strong as it possibly could be so if there are any failures, it has to be the chemicals.Fortunately, I have a new supply. but here are some images using the old stuff-some on paper and some on fabric,some using digital negatives and some using plants.
I've promised myself that I'll blog more regularly now that I have a clean house after removing 6 months of mice droppings and spider webs, but for now, back to the rolling machine to finish another piece of yardage, this time using re cycled scarves in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment