Saturday 11 August 2012

Hot Hot Hot

The weather has really become summery with a vengeance-weather station recorded 38 in the shade yesterday.I'm needing 2 fans working in the studio, so the felt machine is a boon because it really takes the hard work out of making large pieces.Busy preparing for my course coming up in Sept,re assembling notes/samples etc and trying to fit in printing sessions between, whilst hiding from the heat-yes it really is that hot.
This is a piece for the Dying of the sun exhibition in Perth.Only needs mounting now.

My son makes bespoke campers-could I get him to make one for me like this lovely ice cream van?  www.bespokecampers.co.uk

Wouldn't it make a wonderful mobile studio?


Finally,some inspiration for another lino cut and look at the blue sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment