Tuesday 20 October 2009

In my other studio!


Something very strange is happening to my picture uploading skills today, but I have run out of patience so I'm leaving them as they are anyway.As you can see, there is a lot going on in my studio at present and as it is smaller than the French one, it does look even busier.Below right is a close up of an altered book I'm preparing for the weekend course at Farncombe,using a children's board book and the theme of trees.I'm using some of my not so successful prints on the pages.Plenty of those!
Above is a studio over view,showing the felt pieces I'm working on, some for a Climate Change exhibition(hoping they will be accepted!) and some are throws I'm assembling from my naturally dyed and stitched pieces-a slow process.

This corner has all my thermofax screens and some inspirational pictures, along with a few samples I made for the Climate change pieces.
Finally,more felt waiting to be finished.Lots of work to do and the weather is getting a bit cool, so I need my Ugg boots, bought by my daughter in Oz.It's a bit like an expedition, going down the garden to work, but still a lovely space.




No comments:

Post a Comment