Wednesday 2 November 2011

Reunited.

In between cleaning up cobwebs and trying to find things I know I have but can't put my hands on,this piece of felt (a throw) came back from France while I was away-yes, in France! The exhibition organisers ignored the intsructions to return it to France,which would have cost them less and sent it to a house which could have been empty.The felt has old scarves which belonged to my mother,so I didn't want to sell it,but it is a technique I love to use.Can't wait to get back to felting again,when my shed is returned to its former glory,but we have to wait until it rains again to see if the repair has worked-of course when we want rain, where is it?

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful, can see why you like it....glad it got back to you in one piece safely. hope the shed roof is ok./x

    ReplyDelete